Our company places equipment in the most modern data centers in Moscow, such as DataPro, Dataline, and Ixellerate, which comply with Tier III and Tier IV reliability standards. We also use modern European EQUINIX Tier 3 and Tier 4 data centers, located in Finland, Germany and the Netherlands. Data centers meet the highest requirements to secure equipment placement, uninterrupted service provision and they are ideally suited for provision of high quality hosting services, including VPS and dedicated servers.
10 communication channels to leading operators and traffic exchange networks
Our datacenters is under Anti-DDoS protection
Protection against DDoS-attacks is implemented on the basis of high-performance anti-DDoS system of Arbor Networks, deployed in network of our partners. The system analyzes the traffic and makes "typical" profile. In the event of an attack, only legitimate traffic of real users is allowed to client resources.
The longer collects data on "typical" customer traffic profile, the more effective the subsequent protection against DDoS-attacks.
Compliance with all modern fail-safety requirements
- Its own fiber-optic network based on 10G technology
- Total bandwidth of external channels: 180 Gbps
- Total bandwidth of channels to M9: 160 Gbps
- 2 independent fiber-optic cable entries in the Data Center building, laid in two different routes to MMTS-9.
- Backbone network: 10G Cisco switches
- Main router: Juniper MX-960, optimized for traffic of up to 10 Tbps
- Aggregating switches: Huawei, support connection of up to 40G per rack
Uninterrupted power supply
- Power delivered: 2 MW
- Independent city power supply lines: 2
- Uninterrupted power supply units: 6
- UPS connection scheme: N+2
- Battery reserve: 15 minutes under full load of the Data Center
Backup power supply
- Diesel generator sets: 2
- DG set manufacturer: F.G. Wilson
- Engine manufacturer: Perkins
- Aggregate capacity 2.4 MW
- Reservoir capacity: 6 tons (18 hours of operation)
- All-weather thermal containers: Yes
- Precision air conditioners: 20
- Manufacturer: Eistorm, HiRef
- Connection scheme: N+2
- Automated gas suppression system
- Video surveillance system inside and outside the building
- The Data Center is located in the private guarded territory of IQ-Park Business Center in Moscow